Choosing a domain name is very important because it remains constant. Domain names are sometimes referred to as "real estate" on the web. You might change your sites design many times, it's not as easy to change the name.
Some tips to consider while choosing a domain name:
- The shorter the better.
- The longer the domain name, the easier it is for people to mistype your domain name and not find your website.
- Combine your company name with a city name.
- Add another word to your company name: "buy" "shop" "think" or other words may work.
- You can "point" different domains to your site, you don't have to only have one.
- Consider using common keywords in your domain.
- If your business is most common in your city, it is good idea to register your domain with potential keyword in multiple extensions.
Check out Domain Name related FAQs here.
With every domain, you will get
✓ FREE DNS Management
✓ FREE Domain/Mail Forwarding
✓ 2 Emails FREE